Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ok..so it has been a LONG TIME!!

Here are some pictures of her from this weekend--I just can't believe how grown up she is these days. Of course, you would have to hear her talk to know just how grown up she is.


This have been pretty upside down around here. With finishing my first grad class and the end of school, I am doing good to not lose all my hair. But we are hanging in there--six more days of school!!! And my next two grad classes start on Monday--but it will be a fun summer with many fun things around town for Makayla and I to do together while David is at work.

The hula outfit is something that Leah picked up in Hawaii when Makayla was a baby and it is just now fitting here. She is the dressup queen and wants to wear it all the time!

Stella is her best friend! Hannah, on the other hand, runs from Makayla when she approaches her.

She is certainly a product of my picture taking. The camera just has to be in my hand for her to start smiling and saying cheese. She is quite the ham! I can't wait to see her in the intro to tumbling class she is taking at the rec. center this summer.












3 comments:

Julia Hammond said...

Those pictures are just adorable!

Julia

michal said...

I love the new pics of Mak! She is absolutely adorable and looks like she has such a great personality. I can not wait to see you guys soon. Love you friend.

Kristi said...

She is so cute! I love all the pictures!!